All lunches must be selected and booked the day before through ParentPay. If there is an issue and lunches cannot be booked please contact the school kitchen on a Monday morning.
Summer Lunch Menu April - October 2020
Free School Meals Newsletter
Free school meals
Free School Meals and extra funding for your school. Free school meals are available to all pupils in maintained schools, academies and free schools.
Eligibility Criteria; Your child will be eligible if you receive one of the following:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Children, who receive these benefits directly instead of through a parent or guardian can also get a free school meal.
Infant School age Children
Children who attend reception to year 2 are entitled to a meal free of charge under a government scheme called Universal Infant Free School Meals, but your school still needs you to register to enable them to receive the extra funding.
Pupil Premium - extra funding
Your school will receive extra funding for all children recorded as being eligible for a free school meal. Funding is used to help your child.
Reception to Year 6: £1,345 per year.
Your child does not need to take the meal if you would prefer them not to, but by being registered your school will receive the extra funding.
You can apply online quickly and simply by clicking on apply online link below.
Or you can get a free school meals application form from:
the Benefits Service at the First Stop Shop, Civic Centre, Darwall Street, Walsall,WS1 1XU - by calling in person or telephoning us on 0300 555 2855