Our core aim: To develop happy, well-rounded confident individuals who achieve their potential as a result of a wealth of experiences.
We achieve this by:
- Working in partnership with parents, other stakeholders and the wider community.
- Buildingchildren’s self -confidence and self-belief to become independent, well-rounded and resilient learners with the skills and positive attitudes to succeed and be exemplary citizens.
- Exceptional teaching, tailored to children’s needs, which enhances and accelerates learning, inspiring children to excel and aim high.
- A creative curriculum with breadth and balance, high quality learning resources, a range of extensive activities with rich and memorable experiences.
- A safe, secure and happy environment where the welfare of every child is of paramount importance.
- Recognising and celebrating success in everyone.